Allows accounting practice for economic students interested in applying their theoretical knowledge. While HHUS has many economic students interested in accounting, other departments around campus lack this and greatly benefit from the help of these students. This post needs a group who lead an accounting project group for other student organizations on campus thus forming the Consulting group.
To develop an interest for accounting for non-profits and give students the opportunity to gain practical experience. Consultant coordinator works to coordinate and maintain relationships between economic students, student associations and partner companies.
Consultant Coordinator has overall responsibility for the group, which includes:
- Assisting team members in their work;
- Provide contacts, work as a team to solve problems and organize regular meetings.
- Create a budget at each start of the school semester.
- Follow up group work after each school semester.
- Coordinate and distribute the teams work.
- Promote good contacts and long-term relationships with other student associations.
- Work with appropriate partner companies to provide support in their work, education and opportunities to develop.
The consultant coordinator leads the consulting group, which functions as an entity of HHUS economic committee. The link of this position to the board members is via the president of the economic committee.
The consultant coordinator is a management position and is appointed by the HHUS board, preceded by an application and interview.