Internationl Swedish Connection Coordinator
Each semester new exchange students come to Umeå to study at the Umeå University and Umeå School of Business and Economics (USBE). The international students mainly come here to study but also to gain experiences, learn about a new culture and find new friends. The International Swedish Connection Coordinator is going to together with his or hers enthusiasts integrate the new exchange students by creating an opportunity to meet each other and create a network within HHUS. The International Swedish Connection Coordinator is the one leading and organizing this type of work.
The International Swedish Connection Coordinator is going to welcome the exchange students, integrate them in the Swedish student life and encourage them to interact with HHUS.
- Coordinate and administrate “Learn Swedish with HHUS” for the international students from all of the different faculties
- Recruit the enthusiasts to “Learn Swedish with HHUS” and coordinate these during the year
- Inform and motivate the international students to participate in the events and activities hosted by HHUS and integrate them in the Swedish Student life.
- Inform new students at the Umeå School of Business and Economics about exchange studies and the rules for applying to the International Office and USBE.
- Cooperate with the International office at the university, USBE’s International Coordinator and other international contacts.
The International Swedish Connection Coordinator belongs to the Education Committee.
The International Swedish Connection Coordinator is a management position and is appointed by the HHUS board, preceded by an application and interview.