HHUS business committee sometimes functions through group projects. The project coordinator is to lead these endeavors.
Project coordinator is primarily responsible for operations within the HHUS business committee and acts as the link for the project groups between the business committee and other committees in an effort to maintain unison between the various committees of HHUS.
The project coordinator is responsible for:
- Appointing group leaders to the project groups within the business committee.
- Managing the team for the competition in Swedish Championship in economics.
- Maintain contact with USBE Career Center.
- Planning, marketing, and implementing alumni guest lectures and breakfast clubs.
- Planning and synchronizing projects with the business coordinators term planning.
Project coordinator is affiliated with HHUS business committee with a link made to the board via the president of the business committee.